Wailua River SUP Lessons
Stand Up Paddling Board Lesson on the tranquil Wailua River and/or sandy shores of Wailua Bay
Our Wailua River Marina location offers a convenient arena for learning or improving your stroke and technique at the nearby Wailua River mouth.
With confidence we can venture the very short distance to more challenging ocean waters where you can improve you balance and catch waves along the sandy shores of Wailua Bay.
Our Wailua Marina River location is moments from the staging area.
After lesson enjoy playing on SUP for 1/2 off rental fee.
Tour Overview and Highlights
When And Where:
- All Year
- Daily: Monday thru Sunday
- 2 person minimum to consider this lesson a go
- At our Wailua River Marina — on the same southern banks of the Wailua River, where the Smith’s motor boats launch
- Reservations should be made at least a day in advance
- NOTE: If lesson is “being staged” in less than 24 hours? Please call: 808-826-9844 to book!
- This activity is rated “Family Friendly”
- These SUP lessons are fun and safe and tailored to the beginner, couples and families
- Stand Up Paddle Board
- Board Leash
What To Bring:
- Sun protection
- Bathing suit
- Light shirt
- Towel and change of clothes
Kayak Kauai observes a firm 24 hour cancellation policy (except a 48 hour cancellation for all Na Pali Coast kayaking tours). Any cancellations within 24 hours (or within 48 hours for all Na Pali Coast kayaking tours) will receive no refund. Cancellations made by Kayak Kauai due to inclement weather conditions are 100% refundable.
Safety is no accident and on every tour we pay special attention to this fact. That said, travel insurance is not a bad idea, especially if a “dark cloud” decides to follow you. Find a company that offers medical, security evacuation and rescue services in the event of a medical or security emergency.